Quarter Coin Pusher games are making a big comeback after several years of near obscurity. There are several factors contributing to this turnaround.
- Many states have cracked down on games of chance and operators are looking for new sources of revenue
- Quarter coin pushers are skill based machines because you can stop the tray and you control the position of the coin drop
- Many states are not opposed to skill based coin pushers
- The entry price is relatively low and profit margins are very good.
- They have low maintenance and operating costs
- The machines have gained popularity with adults as well as younger customers
For prices and details you can visit slotsdirect.com