Sunday, October 7, 2012

How to convert your Game Cabinet from CRT to LCD Flat Panel

Do you have a Cherry Master, 8 Liner or Pot of Gold game cabinet that needs to be converted from CRT to LCD display ?

If your CRT Picture tube type monitor goes bad in an older game cabinet and needs to be replaced, you will need to convert it to a new LCD Flat Panel monitor. This is because they no longer manufacture the CRT monitors. You can only buy LCD monitors. But don't worry because it is fairly easy to convert your cabinet to accept the new LCD monitor. We sell you all the parts needed to make the conversion at and we have the full  LCD monitor conversion instructions available. So don't throw that old cabinet away. Convert your cabinet CRT to LCD flat panel, it is easier than you think.

No comments: